Insights into Karma
This website follows on the footsteps of the book entitled Insights into Karma: The Law of Cause and Effect written by Alexander Peck. The 315-page book is about karma – the timeless and universal law of cause and effect, expressed in the words “what we sow, we reap”.
As we come to understand the profound nature of karma, and how it works in our lives, we can embark on a way of living that will enable us to fashion our lives toward yielding greater love, peace, and happiness.
Specifically, this book looks at the following questions, among others:
- What is karma?
- How does karma work?
- How are karma and mindfulness related?
- Does karma help in understanding events in our lives?
- Does karma include taking personal responsibility?
- Is there a connection between karma and mental health?
- Does understanding karma lead to compassion?
- What connection is there between karma and rebirth?
- What are some predictable karmic results of our actions?
- How do I deal with my past karma?
- In what ways is karma misunderstood?
- How could I meditate on karma?
- Are there different types of karma?
- Where does karma fit in our understanding of life?
To download a free PDF copy of this book, click on http://www.buddhist-spirituality.info/Spirituality/Book-Karma-Insights.html
For an MS Word copy, click Insights into Karma.